School Site Council
School Site Council Meetings 2021-2022
For more information, visit the California Department of Education website:
Dates: Thursday, September 2nd, 2021
Zoom Meeting Link:
For ACCESS TO MEETINGS:
1. Check the La Joya Calendar page. https://la-joya.santaritaschools.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=1805511&type=d&pREC_ID=1981335
2. Click on the link to the Zoom meeting.
3. The administrator will let you in upon the commencement of the meeting.
The School Site Council is generally responsible for:
- Assessing needs of students and using data to set goals
- Gathering information from the school’s English Learners Advisory Committee and other advisory groups on campus
- Revising the Single Plan for Student Achievement with budgetary allocations
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the school plan
- Revising the Home‐School Compact and Parent Involvement Guidelines, as needed
- Revising School Site Council By‐laws, as needed