Parents Home Page
Welcome to the parent's page of our website!
7:45 a.m. - 3:30 p.m - School Hours
8:25 a.m. - School begins. Students should be in their classrooms and ready to begin the school day. After 7:45 a.m. students are tardy. IF YOUR CHILD HAS TO BE TARDY FOR ANY REASON, IT WILL BE NECESSARY FOR YOU TO COME INTO THE SCHOOL AND SIGN HIM/HER IN AND GIVE A REASON FOR THE TARDY. The student will then be given a permit to enter the class.
2:15 p.m.- No early dismissals permitted after 2:15 p.m.
2:30 p.m. - Children are dismissed. Early dismissals are treated as tardies - a loss of instruction. Tardies and early dismissals are considered a violation of the S.C. Attendance Laws, when excessive may be referred to the attendance office and could be considered educational neglect by family court.
Keep Your Contact Information Updated at Your Child’s School
- It is important that parents keep their contact information current at their child’s school.
- Home and Mailing Addresses
- Home and Cell Phone Numbers
- Email Address
- Parents should also note their primary language so that recorded messages are sent using either English or Spanish.
Parent contact information is used by principals and the District to notify parents about:
- School Lunch Balance
- School Closures/Early Dismissals Due to Inclement Weather
- Share School Information
- Your child's attendance
|Distance Learning Resources|
|Next Generation Science Standards Monterey County Resource Page|